In the Northeast? Looking for a Fun activity this weekend?
The Country Living Fair is the place to be!
Last spring, one of the best events I attended was the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, NY, and I'm so excited to be able to go this year, too! It starts this Friday (June 6) and runs through the whole weekend. It's a fun, family-friendly activity where you'll find tons of shopping, how-tos, antiques, home decor... and plenty of design and decorating inspiration.
If you've never been to Rhinebeck before, you'll love this beautiful town in upstate New York--it's the perfect setting for a day trip or a weekend getaway! Check out all the event details below.
Want to get prepared for Country Living Fair experience? Check out my What to Expect at the Country Living Fair post from last year. Also, remember the cool Patio Chairs that I purchased at the fair last year (and DIY-ed soon after)? Who know what will be in store for you this year as you browse through those gorgeous booths at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds! :)
Good luck shopping, and hope to see you there!
|Country Living Fair 2013|
|Country Living Fair 2013|
Country Living Fair Rhinebeck: Event Details
WHAT: See the pages of Country Living magazine come to life, with three days of shopping, cooking and crafting, in a fun, festival atmosphere.
WHEN: June 6, 7, 8, 10am-5pm
WHERE: Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, NY
WHO: Guests will have an opportunity to meet the Country Living editors, as well as special guests, including:
- Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, “The Fabulous Beekman Boys”
- Cari Cucksey, star of HGTV’s Cash & Cari
- Kelsey Nixon, star of Cooking Channel’s Kelsey’s Essentials
- Michael Devine, entertaining and design expert
- Designers Anne Maxwell Foster and Suysel dePedro Cunningham of Tilton Fenwick
- Purchase tickets starting at $13 at:
- Admission is $13 in advance and $16 at the door; three-day weekend passes are available for $15 in advance and $20 at the door
- Free admission for children ages 16 and under
- All Fair ticket holders can visit Country Living’s House of the Year in Rhinebeck. Country Living will provide continuous shuttle bus service to the nearby house from 10-5 on Friday, June 6 - Sunday, June 8. Upon arrival at the fairgrounds, see the Country Living Fair Map for the House of the Year shuttle bus pickup location.
For more information, visit the Country Living Fair website.
Let us know you're there! On social media, attendees will be able to engage with @CountryLiving at the Fair by using the hashtag #CLFair.
Are we connected yet? If not, find me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Google+, and Bloglovin so we can start sharing ideas together!