DIY Witch Costume Accessories
These inexpensive pieces help pull it all together
Earlier this week I posted tutorials for DIY Witch Costume Tutus and DIY Witch Costume Fleece Capes. I gathered a few more accessories to pull the costumes together, and I'm listing those sources and ideas here.
The Master List:
What We Used to Create Our DIY Witch Halloween Costumes
- DIY Witch Costume Tutus
- DIY Witch Costume Fleece Capes
- Witch Hats (I bought these for $2 at Target in the Halloween section and used leftover tulle and ribbon, attached with a pin to dress them up)
- Striped Tights (I got these at Joann's in the Halloween section for 50% off, so they ended up costing $3 each. I was originally planning to have the girls just wear black leggings that they already have, but these were too cute to pass up. But simple black leggings from Walmart would definitely work, too!)
- Black Long-Sleeved Tee Shirts (These are from the Granimals collection in the toddler section of walmart. They were $3.88/each. And they were certainly wear these again, especially for layering as the weather starts to get cooler).
- Witch Broomsticks (Got these at Target for $3 and accessorized with leftover tulle and ribbon).
- Black Sparkly Boots (These are not a necessity, but since I saw them and I know the girls will wear them again, I got them from Walmart for $14. Unfortunately they run really small, and they don't fit my 5-yo, so I'll be returning one pair and will have to come up with an alternative).